Stark & Stark will host the New Jersey Builders Association’s Construction Defect and Liens Seminar on Monday, June 1, 2015 from 9:00am – 12:00pm at the Lawrenceville, NJ office. The seminar will feature three Stark & Stark Shareholders as panelists. Details on all presenters and speaking topics for each panel are provided below.
- Randy Sawyer, Esq., Stark & Stark: Construction defect claims, prosecution and defense.
- Mitch Frumkin, P.E., Kipcon Engineering: Preventing, defending and pursuing construction defect claims – A design professional’s perspective.
- Carlton T. Spiller, Esq., Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP: Commercial general liability legislation.
- Anthony Bevilacqua, CPCU, Anthony & Company: Insurance coverage issues.
- Timothy Duggan, Esq., Stark & Stark: Construction Lien Law – Liening property and removing liens.
- Andrew Podolski, Esq., Stark & Stark: Litigating a construction lien claim & contractual limitations on liability.
- Alison Short, CPCU, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty: Tips and tactics for dispute resolution between builders and homeowners.
- Don Sechler, Residential Warranty Company, LLC: Builder warranty performance and common structural defects and repairs.
Attendees can earn 3.0 CLE Credits for NJ Attorneys and 2.5 CPC Credits for NJ Engineers. If you are interested in attending this seminar please register here. Breakfast will be provided in the morning and we invite you to stay for lunch to network with the speakers and attendees.