Stark & Stark’s Franchise Group will be located at booth #457-B during the Franchise Expo South from February 6-8, 2014, in Houston, Texas. Shareholder Adam J. Siegelheim will present the following seminars during the event:
- Best Practices for Developing your System with Multi-Unit Operators
- Thursday, February 6, 2014, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- This seminar will focus on best practices to attract and develop your franchise concept with experienced multi-unit operators. It will explore effective lead generation and marketing techniques, as well as how to position your franchise model to appeal to a multi-unit operator’s needs and requirements.
- Moneyball for Franchising
- Friday, February 7, 2014, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
- As detailed in the bestselling novel and recent major motion picture, “Moneyball”, the Oakland A’s discovered a way to compete in major league baseball through modernizing its analytical and statistical approach towards evaluating baseball talent and prospect selection. Through this new system, the Oakland A’s were able to assemble a competitive team at a fraction of the salaries being paid by richer clubs. “Moneyball for Franchising” will explore how franchise systems can adopt some of the lessons from “Moneyball” to profile and recruit better quality prospects. The seminar will also focus on how franchise systems can use certain analytics to predict the likelihood of a franchisee’s success after they become part of your system.
The Franchise Expo South serves the southern United States, Latin America, Mexico and the Caribbean. Along with a comprehensive conference program, FES brings together the leading concepts in franchising and the most qualified audience from the region and beyond.
For more information on the event, please click here.