Stark & Stark Shareholder Thomas S. Onder will be a panelist for the seminar "Family & Bankruptcy: Dinner CLE Seminar" held by the Mercer County Bar Association on Thursday, June 20, 2013. The seminar, being held at Rho Restaurant in Trenton, New Jersey will be held from 5:30-8:30pm, and attendees can earn up to 2.0 New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York CLE credits.
Mr. Onder will be joined by Hon. Catherine M. Fitzpatrick, P.J.Fm. and Tentatively Selected Bankruptcy Judge Christine M. Gravelle, Esq., as well as fellow panelists Jennifer Zoschak, Esq. of Teich Groh and Rebecca Esmi, Esq. of the Esmi Law Firm. The seminar will discuss:
- The Effect of a Bankruptcy Filing on Equitable Distribution
- How Alimony, Child and Other Support Obligations are Treated in a Bankruptcy Proceeding
- When and Where Relief from the Bankruptcy Code’s Automatic Stay is Needed
- Interplay of Bankruptcy and Family Proceedings on Assets, including IRA, Pension, 401k and Other Assets
- Getting Paid Your Attorneys’ Fees in a Bankruptcy Proceeding
For more information, click here.