Shareholders from Stark & Stark’s Litigation group will hold a free seminar entitled Litigation Strategies For Business Wednesday June 24, 2009 at 9:00 AM in the firm’s Lawrenceville office. Join Stark& Stark’s Litigation attorneys as they assist you in developing a strategic plan that minimizes the impact commercial litigation has on your business. Stark & Stark’s team of commercial litigators hold decades of experience prosecuting and defending complex claims of copyright and trademark infringement, breach of contract, fraud, theft of trade secrets, and unfair competition.
In the Litigation Strategies For Business Seminar you will learn how to develop a litigation strategy to be employed in any type of commercial lawsuit including:
- Assessing both the benefits and risks of litigation
- Pursuing insurance coverage
- Determining when and whether to seek a negotiated resolution to litigation
- Developing strategies for less expensive dispute resolution alternatives including mediation and arbitration
- Managing and planning the cost of litigation
- Taking necessary steps to protect your business’ interests
The seminar is free, however, registration is required. Please contact Kelly at (609) 791-7030, or by email: Kelly@stark-stark.com to register.