Shareholders from Stark & Stark’s Litigation group will hold a free seminar entitled Strategies For Commercial Litigation Wednesday March 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM in the firm’s Lawrenceville office. The seminar will discuss how to develop a strategic plan for your business that minimizes the impact of commercial litigation. In this seminar you will learn from Stark & Stark’s experienced commercial litigators how you can prepare to defend claims by employees, customers and government entities.
Stark & Stark’s team of commercial litigators hold decades of experience prosecuting and defending complex claims of copyright and trademark infringement, breach of contract, fraud, theft of trade secrets, and unfair competition. In the Strategies For Commercial Litigation Seminar you will learn from experienced commercial litigators how to develop a litigation strategy that can be employed in any type of commercial lawsuit including:
- Assessing both the benefits and risks of litigation
- Pursuing insurance coverage
- Determining when and whether to seek a negotiated resolution to litigation
- Developing strategies for less expensive dispute resolution alternatives including mediation and arbitration
- Managing and planning for the cost of litigation
- Taking necessary steps to protect your business’ litigation interests
The seminar is free, however, registration is required. Please contact Kelly at (609) 791-7030, or by email: Kelly@stark-stark.com to register.