In this installment of Legal Lines, Stark & Stark Divorce attorney, David Beaver, addresses common issues that arise between parties during the “back to school” period. Hopefully, these tips will help you keep issues under control as your children get back into the swing of another school year.
• Public vs. Private School Enrollment
• Legal Custody in the Context of Educational Decisions
• Child Support and Child Care Expenses
• Back to School Clothing and Supplies – Is this child support?
• Parental rights to contact children’s teachers and administrators
If you have any additional questions, or set up a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call us at 1-888-678-Divorce.